Commercial Cleaning for clubs is not the same for generic offices. In offices there is a less chance to have vomit or any alcoholic drinks over the carpet. Clubs have different type of customers from different places. You can never be sure that you are always getting your old faithful customers here as there are always new people roaming around this city. So, your first impression really matters a lot. Commercial Cleaning for Clubs should be done by the experts who really know how dirty a clubland can be. Before you assigning a commercial cleaner or a commercial cleaning company you must keep the following things in your checklist:
- What type of offer does the cleaning company offer? It is always suggested by us to take a contract cleaning as you barely have a chance to audit your club and know exactly what needs doing. A contract based cleaning should consist of full audit to your clubland and estimation before you start. Otherwise, you might have to pay a huge amount after the work is done.
- Make sure the Cleaning Company has a well reputation in commercial cleaning especially for clubs. If you cleaning service provider does not know the type of dirt you might have in your club how they can assure a hygienic and safe clubland for your customers?
- Make sure the cleaning company have adequate idea on carpet cleaning. If they are not able to clean hard dirt like dried ketchup spill or a martini spill you can never trust on them.
- You commercial cleaning company must know how to make your dance floor look like new again.
- DJ areas are one of the most sophisticated areas of your club. If a commercial cleaning company does not know how to perform their job for this particular place, you can consider them disqualified.
Remaining part will be published on tomorrow.